A NEW GENERATION!
Hello and Welcome To GenerationXacademy!!!! We are honored to have you here!! please take a look around register and have fun. Also invite people and friends to our weekly tournaments!!!
A NEW GENERATION!
Hello and Welcome To GenerationXacademy!!!! We are honored to have you here!! please take a look around register and have fun. Also invite people and friends to our weekly tournaments!!!
A NEW GENERATION!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please note we have moved, Please join this website http://herouniverse.forums1.net/forum.htm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you wish to be tested please visit the testing booths
time
Top posters
TheWiseman
Keyblade's Testing Booth I_vote_lcapKeyblade's Testing Booth I_voting_barKeyblade's Testing Booth I_vote_rcap 
Jaden Yuki
Keyblade's Testing Booth I_vote_lcapKeyblade's Testing Booth I_voting_barKeyblade's Testing Booth I_vote_rcap 
SacredDuelist
Keyblade
DamianX
ChaoasControl94-2
bladepoint
Tigerclaw
Shift
Enrise
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 70 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am

Keyblade's Testing Booth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keyblade
Keyblade

Duel Points : 9001

Keyblade's Testing Booth Empty
PostSubject: Keyblade's Testing Booth   Keyblade's Testing Booth Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:03 pm

Hey guys need a test im the right guy to go to this is the info i need from you

KCVDS Name:
What deck you are running: Tell me when we duel so its fair

I need you to Join this network

KeyTest
no password required

even if you lose you might get a good dorm room
and beating me doesnt mean you will get obelisk

i judge you based on a system that tests you as a duelist

Last edited by Keyblade on Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bladepoint
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
bladepoint

Duel Points : 630

PostSubject: Re: Keyblade's Testing Booth   Keyblade's Testing Booth Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:51 pm

My KCVDS name is bladepoint.

I have just connected
Back to top Go down
dragons13

Duel Points : 500

PostSubject: my kcvds name is tristan13 and i runn with a dragon deck we can duel on sunday if ur free   Keyblade's Testing Booth Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:28 pm

im tristan13 in kcvds i run with a dragon deck and we can duel anytime we can cause idk wen ur loged on so im ready and i hope to get in a good rank

Last edited by dragons13 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed up)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keyblade's Testing Booth   Keyblade's Testing Booth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keyblade's Testing Booth
Page 1 of 1