A NEW GENERATION!
Hello and Welcome To GenerationXacademy!!!! We are honored to have you here!! please take a look around register and have fun. Also invite people and friends to our weekly tournaments!!!
A NEW GENERATION!
Hello and Welcome To GenerationXacademy!!!! We are honored to have you here!! please take a look around register and have fun. Also invite people and friends to our weekly tournaments!!!
A NEW GENERATION!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please note we have moved, Please join this website http://herouniverse.forums1.net/forum.htm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you wish to be tested please visit the testing booths
time
Top posters
TheWiseman
Tigerclaws avatar shop I_vote_lcapTigerclaws avatar shop I_voting_barTigerclaws avatar shop I_vote_rcap 
Jaden Yuki
Tigerclaws avatar shop I_vote_lcapTigerclaws avatar shop I_voting_barTigerclaws avatar shop I_vote_rcap 
SacredDuelist
Keyblade
DamianX
ChaoasControl94-2
bladepoint
Tigerclaw
Shift
Enrise