A NEW GENERATION!
Hello and Welcome To GenerationXacademy!!!! We are honored to have you here!! please take a look around register and have fun. Also invite people and friends to our weekly tournaments!!!
A NEW GENERATION!
Hello and Welcome To GenerationXacademy!!!! We are honored to have you here!! please take a look around register and have fun. Also invite people and friends to our weekly tournaments!!!
A NEW GENERATION!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please note we have moved, Please join this website http://herouniverse.forums1.net/forum.htm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you wish to be tested please visit the testing booths
time
Top posters
TheWiseman
Come for a Original Running, Awesome deck from Damian I_vote_lcapCome for a Original Running, Awesome deck from Damian I_voting_barCome for a Original Running, Awesome deck from Damian I_vote_rcap 
Jaden Yuki
Come for a Original Running, Awesome deck from Damian I_vote_lcapCome for a Original Running, Awesome deck from Damian I_voting_barCome for a Original Running, Awesome deck from Damian I_vote_rcap 
SacredDuelist
Keyblade
DamianX
ChaoasControl94-2
bladepoint
Tigerclaw
Shift
Enrise
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 70 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am

Come for a Original Running, Awesome deck from Damian

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DamianX
Admin
Admin
DamianX

Duel Points : 90000

Come for a Original Running, Awesome deck from Damian Empty
PostSubject: Come for a Original Running, Awesome deck from Damian   Come for a Original Running, Awesome deck from Damian Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:23 am

I think I am one of the best people really suited for this,
Sense I dont make copy decks and so forth. So you will have a original playing deck.
Just in return I would like a photoshop cs3 extended link so I can download it to do Graphic Arting again.
Back to top Go down
Tigerclaw

Tigerclaw

Duel Points : 2500

PostSubject: Re: Come for a Original Running, Awesome deck from Damian   Come for a Original Running, Awesome deck from Damian Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:52 pm

so what decks have u got to offer and do u only need cs3?
and if u have CS3 TRIAL and u dont have a key for it then i can get u a key no problem but CS3 had been quite a fudgebag about the keys and i dont know why.. it even takes TOTALLY 100% CORRECT keys as errors and stuff >_> i have CS4 atm and i got it running with a normal cracked key Razz
Back to top Go down
SacredDuelist
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
SacredDuelist

Duel Points : 6000

PostSubject: Re: Come for a Original Running, Awesome deck from Damian   Come for a Original Running, Awesome deck from Damian Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:52 am

This is something for Damian! i prefer CS4 here is my latest tutorial link:
https://generationxacademy.forumotion.net/graphic-workshop-f11/the-best-and-easiest-way-to-get-cs4-extended-for-free-t144.htm#458
You can get Photoshop CS4 Extended for free with no cost nor credit card!
And dont forget to rate it!

I want the best Synchro Dynasty Deck!
Back to top Go down
http://gxduelingacademy.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come for a Original Running, Awesome deck from Damian   Come for a Original Running, Awesome deck from Damian Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come for a Original Running, Awesome deck from Damian
Page 1 of 1