A NEW GENERATION!
Hello and Welcome To GenerationXacademy!!!! We are honored to have you here!! please take a look around register and have fun. Also invite people and friends to our weekly tournaments!!!
A NEW GENERATION!
Hello and Welcome To GenerationXacademy!!!! We are honored to have you here!! please take a look around register and have fun. Also invite people and friends to our weekly tournaments!!!
A NEW GENERATION!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please note we have moved, Please join this website http://herouniverse.forums1.net/forum.htm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you wish to be tested please visit the testing booths
time
Top posters
TheWiseman
The Dark Armed Dragon I_vote_lcapThe Dark Armed Dragon I_voting_barThe Dark Armed Dragon I_vote_rcap 
Jaden Yuki
The Dark Armed Dragon I_vote_lcapThe Dark Armed Dragon I_voting_barThe Dark Armed Dragon I_vote_rcap 
SacredDuelist
Keyblade
DamianX
ChaoasControl94-2
bladepoint
Tigerclaw
Shift
Enrise
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 70 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am

The Dark Armed Dragon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SacredDuelist
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
SacredDuelist

Duel Points : 6000

The Dark Armed Dragon Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Armed Dragon   The Dark Armed Dragon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:49 pm

Dark Armed Dragon:
This article is about Dark Armed Dragon.
The Dark Armed Dragon Dark%20Armed%20Dragon

DARK / Dragon / 7 Stars
ATK: 2800 DEF: 1000
Effect:
This
card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special
Summoned except by having exactly 3 DARK monsters in your graveyard.
You can remove from play 1 DARK monster from your graveyard to destroy
one card on the field.

Whats Special about this?

The Effect. When its special summoned you can remove from play a card to destroy a monster. This dont mean once per turn.
Cards that are good with this are.But this card cant negate the effects of a spell or trap card when using its effect.

Prometheus, King Of Darkness
Effect:
When
this card is successfully Normal Summoned, you can remove from play any
number of DARK monsters in your Graveyard to increase the ARK of this
monster by 400 points for each card removed from play, until the end of
the turn.

Why is this good?

Because if you more than 3
dark monster you cant special summon Dark Armed Dragon from your hand
so this lets you to rfp the number amount of dark monster until you
have 3 in your grave.

DownSide About Dark Armed Dragon is that
when you have no more DARK monster in your grave you cant use its
effect but theres a way to send a dark monster to the grave and thats
by using Foolish Burail.

Basic Deck:
Monsters 22:
1x Dark Armed Dragon
1x Sinpe hunter(To discard DARK Monsters from your hand
2x Jinzo
1x Morphing Jar
3x Giant Germ
2x Gravekeeper's Spy
1x Sangan(To get Snipe Hunter from your eck to your hand)
1x Spirit Reaper(If your having bad draws this can protect you)
2x Prometheus, King Of Darkness
2x Strike Ninja
2x Destiny Hero-Malicious
2x Destiny Hero-Defender
2x Destiny Hero-Dasher
2x The Dark Creator

Spells 10 :
3x Destiny Draw
2x Foolish Burial
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Lightning Vortex
1x Card Destruction

Traps 10 :
1x Crush Card Virus
3x Dark Bribe
2x Solemn Judgment
1x Torrential Tribute
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Mirror Force( Just in Case)

Dark Armed Dragon is a Injectiong Effect.
It
cannot be special summoned from your grave even if it was summoned from
your hand. So that means you cant use The DArk Creators Effect to
summon it.
Back to top Go down
http://gxduelingacademy.forumotion.net
TheWiseman
Tester
Tester
TheWiseman

Duel Points : 2725

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Armed Dragon   The Dark Armed Dragon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:58 pm

Do you know what it is called when you cannot special summon a monster from your grave after having already been properly summoned from the hand?

It's called a Nomi. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by.

Semi-nomi's are monsters with this: This card can only be special summoned by. Semi-nomis can be special summoned from the grave or RFP only if they have been properly summoned beforehand. If they are returned to the hand or deck, you must properly summon them again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.animestreamers.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Armed Dragon   The Dark Armed Dragon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:12 pm

Please note that you can chain a bottomless trap hole or a torrential tribue to Dark Armed's Summon, but he can still use effect because it is ignition eff

the only way to prevent him from using his effect is to negate the summon here are some examples of some of the cards to negate DaD

Solemn Judgment
Horn of Heaven

in other words any counter trap card that negates the effect or its summon

Please note that effects similar to my body as a shield can negate and destroy DaD and negate their effect
Back to top Go down
TheWiseman
Tester
Tester
TheWiseman

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Armed Dragon   The Dark Armed Dragon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:49 pm

Keyblade wrote:
Please note that you can chain a bottomless trap hole or a torrential tribue to Dark Armed's Summon, but he can still use effect because it is ignition eff

the only way to prevent him from using his effect is to negate the summon here are some examples of some of the cards to negate DaD

Solemn Judgment
Horn of Heaven

Please note that effects similar to my body as a shield can negate and destroy DaD and negate their effect

No... Normal Traps are Spell Speed 2 and Ignition Effects are Spell Speed 1.

Spell Speed 1 cannot be chained to anything.
Spell Speed 2 can chain to Spell Speeds 1 and 2.
Spell Speed 3 (Counter Traps) can chain to anything.

For this reason, Solemn Judgement will not be countered by Royal Decree which is Spell Speed 2. In order to use Royal Decree, you must wait until all Spell Speed 3 spells are resolved.

In other words, if you destroy Dark Armed Dragon upon summon, it will not have a chance to use its effect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Armed Dragon   The Dark Armed Dragon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:49 pm

SacredDuelist wrote:

The Effect. When its special summoned you can remove from play a card to destroy a monster. This dont mean once per turn.
This doesn't mean only when it is special summoned, and im not even entirely sure if its only once per turn. It would have to say "when this card is special summoned..." but it doesnt. The effect of destroying a card is a different effect all in its own.

Last edited by LittlJ on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Armed Dragon   The Dark Armed Dragon Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:27 pm

TheWiseman wrote:
Keyblade wrote:

Solemn Judgment
Horn of Heaven

No... Normal Traps are Spell Speed 2 and Ignition Effects are Spell Speed 1.

Spell Speed 1 cannot be chained to anything.
Spell Speed 2 can chain to Spell Speeds 1 and 2.
Spell Speed 3 (Counter Traps) can chain to anything.

For this reason, Solemn Judgement will not be countered by Royal Decree which is Spell Speed 2. In order to use Royal Decree, you must wait until all Spell Speed 3 spells are resolved.

In other words, if you destroy Dark Armed Dragon upon summon, it will not have a chance to use its effect.

unfortunatly i will have to disagree on that on see its about the PRIORITY (sorry for caps) snipe hunter has similar rulings have a look http://www.pojo.biz/board/archive/index.php/t-717251.html its because he was special summoned sucessfully he can use his effect even when bottomless is chained, DaD is destroyed but after the effect of DaD i like to think of it this way

Chain 1 --> DaD special summon
Chain 2 --> Bottomless Trap Hole
Chain 3 --> DaD effect [since it does not negate the summon and it has to be summoned sucessfully to use bottomless trap hole]

so at the end of the resolve DaD is removed from play and his effect went through
Back to top Go down
TheWiseman
Tester
Tester
TheWiseman

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Armed Dragon   The Dark Armed Dragon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:47 am

Okay that's true. However, you mixed up the chain order. Given priority goes to the player who summoned DAD, the DAD's effect would go after the summon and before BTH.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Armed Dragon   The Dark Armed Dragon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Armed Dragon
Page 1 of 1