A NEW GENERATION!
Hello and Welcome To GenerationXacademy!!!! We are honored to have you here!! please take a look around register and have fun. Also invite people and friends to our weekly tournaments!!!
A NEW GENERATION!
Hello and Welcome To GenerationXacademy!!!! We are honored to have you here!! please take a look around register and have fun. Also invite people and friends to our weekly tournaments!!!
A NEW GENERATION!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please note we have moved, Please join this website http://herouniverse.forums1.net/forum.htm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you wish to be tested please visit the testing booths
time
Top posters
TheWiseman
1st Lesson Test! I_vote_lcap1st Lesson Test! I_voting_bar1st Lesson Test! I_vote_rcap 
Jaden Yuki
1st Lesson Test! I_vote_lcap1st Lesson Test! I_voting_bar1st Lesson Test! I_vote_rcap 
SacredDuelist
Keyblade
DamianX
ChaoasControl94-2
bladepoint
Tigerclaw
Shift
Enrise
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 70 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am

1st Lesson Test!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SacredDuelist
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist
SacredDuelist

Duel Points : 6000

1st Lesson Test! Empty
PostSubject: 1st Lesson Test!   1st Lesson Test! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:56 pm

Well as u all noticed this is our 1st lesson test!
To start the 2nd one u must finish the first one!
Here are the 10 questions:

1st. How many different levels are there for monster cards? (REAL CARDS ONLY!)

2nd. In KCVDS, name the Normal Monster with the SECOND-highest ATK.

3rd. Name all the different types you can think of. They have to be on legal cards in the TCG, and have to be in KCVDS format. (There are 15)

4th. Name all the different attributes you can think of. (There are 6)

5th. Name an example of a card that has more than one attribute.

6th. Tell us a combo that makes u special summon more than 3 monsters at a time.

7th. Tell us a card that destroys all cards on YOUR FIELD and OPONENENTS FIELD at the Same Time. ( Hint: it is a normal spell )

8th. Name a ritual monster with the second highest attack.

9th. Tell us OTK move that cannot be stopped. ( DONT TELL US EXODIA OR ANY BATTERYMAN MOVES! )

10th. Name a card that cannot be destroyed by battle.

Well that is all! PM me or Jaden Yuki if u know the answers! If u get more than 6 or more correct u r able to do lesson 2 which will be next Saturday, January 2nd, 2010!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://gxduelingacademy.forumotion.net

1st Lesson Test!
Page 1 of 1