A NEW GENERATION!
Hello and Welcome To GenerationXacademy!!!! We are honored to have you here!! please take a look around register and have fun. Also invite people and friends to our weekly tournaments!!!
A NEW GENERATION!
Hello and Welcome To GenerationXacademy!!!! We are honored to have you here!! please take a look around register and have fun. Also invite people and friends to our weekly tournaments!!!
A NEW GENERATION!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please note we have moved, Please join this website http://herouniverse.forums1.net/forum.htm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you wish to be tested please visit the testing booths
time
Top posters
TheWiseman
Generation X Academy Rules I_vote_lcapGeneration X Academy Rules I_voting_barGeneration X Academy Rules I_vote_rcap 
Jaden Yuki
Generation X Academy Rules I_vote_lcapGeneration X Academy Rules I_voting_barGeneration X Academy Rules I_vote_rcap 
SacredDuelist
Keyblade
DamianX
ChaoasControl94-2
bladepoint
Tigerclaw
Shift
Enrise
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 70 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am

Generation X Academy Rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaden Yuki
Admin
Admin
Jaden Yuki

Duel Points : 9000000

Generation X Academy Rules Empty
PostSubject: Generation X Academy Rules   Generation X Academy Rules Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:35 pm

Please read this before going to another topic.

1) Be ACTIVE in the academy.
DO NOT join the academy if you will not be active.

2) DO NOT Spam. It is considered Spam when:
2.1- Posting messages with one word (EX: WTF?, ok, etc)
2.2- Writing things that have nothing to do with the topic.
2.3- Double Posting
2.4- Putting Messages directed to an especific person (EX: Hey Dark Master you should make X thing)
(If you Spam 3 times in the forum, you get a Warning)
2.5- Don't Necro Post (Necro Posting is reviving a topic that has died for more than 1 month unless it yours and you're bumping it with something useful)
2.6-No Usage of bad language (Don't try to act smart and type @$$ because Administrators are smarter)

3) SHOW RESPECT to Admins, Mods, Testers AND users members. If you have a complain, formally send it in PM to an Admin.

4) DO NOT ask for a retesting nor a higher rank. If testers gave you slifer. YOU WILL BE in Slifer.
THERE ARE NO RE-TESTS (unless under extreme circumstances)

5) BACK SEAT MODDING IS BANNED - If you want to act like a moderator find another place for it. If you want to report something I added the report option, you can see it beside the Quote. Multi Quote options.

6) Generation X Academy is NOT responsible for any mess outside of the forum. If someone insults you, don't contact us. The only exceptions are in Generation X Academy hams and ONLY those hams. If it is done on the forum, we will take care of it.

7) No advertising! Advertising can only be done in the section meant for it. If you advertise via PM, you will be banned for an indefinite time.

8.) Please upload avatar

Signatures Rules :
-Signatures Maximum size is 400x300
-If its more put it in aspoiler..ONLY 2 signatures are allowed
-You may advertise through your signature
It must be appropriate. If we say anything offending, you will be either warned or banned.

9) No double accounts, they will result in a ban from the forum. This includes using proxies.

If we see that you are not obeying the rules we will give you a Warning:

1st Warning: Nothing Happens
2nd Warning: We will take half of your DP
3rd Warning: Downgraded to Slifer/Ban 2 Days (If you are a Slifer, we take all of your DP)
4th Warning: Ban for 7 days/Not participate in the next tourney.
5th Warning: IP BAN

Last edited by Jaden Yuki on Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://generationxacademy.forumotion.net
ChaoasControl94-2
Admin
Admin
ChaoasControl94-2

Duel Points : 20202

PostSubject: Re: Generation X Academy Rules   Generation X Academy Rules Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:24 am

Hey jaden
Watsup man
Why was my account deleted
I mean its not like i didnt log on
can u please tell me why?
Back to top Go down
bladepoint
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
bladepoint

Duel Points : 630

PostSubject: Re: Generation X Academy Rules   Generation X Academy Rules Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:41 am

As was mine, after less than 24 hours of being offline. I still wish to be tested however, and have left my details in the booth. Perhaps a bug in the system caused a mass delete?

Also how can I display my sig?

Last edited by bladepoint on Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
ChaoasControl94-2
Admin
Admin
ChaoasControl94-2

Duel Points : 20202

PostSubject: Hey   Generation X Academy Rules Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:41 pm

Hey Jaden u there i have a few questions about the tournament
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Generation X Academy Rules   Generation X Academy Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Generation X Academy Rules
Page 1 of 1