A NEW GENERATION!
Hello and Welcome To GenerationXacademy!!!! We are honored to have you here!! please take a look around register and have fun. Also invite people and friends to our weekly tournaments!!!
A NEW GENERATION!
Hello and Welcome To GenerationXacademy!!!! We are honored to have you here!! please take a look around register and have fun. Also invite people and friends to our weekly tournaments!!!
A NEW GENERATION!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please note we have moved, Please join this website http://herouniverse.forums1.net/forum.htm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you wish to be tested please visit the testing booths
time
Top posters
TheWiseman
How to make a signature!!! I_vote_lcapHow to make a signature!!! I_voting_barHow to make a signature!!! I_vote_rcap 
Jaden Yuki
How to make a signature!!! I_vote_lcapHow to make a signature!!! I_voting_barHow to make a signature!!! I_vote_rcap 
SacredDuelist
Keyblade
DamianX
ChaoasControl94-2
bladepoint
Tigerclaw
Shift
Enrise
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 70 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am

How to make a signature!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaden Yuki
Admin
Admin
Jaden Yuki

Duel Points : 9000000

How to make a signature!!! Empty
PostSubject: How to make a signature!!!   How to make a signature!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:25 am

Aha,my first PSD tutorial,i'm here to explain Everything that i know about PS.

Needed:

-Any Version of PS
-Decent Brushes
-A little of skill
-An Image

First of all,start with making a 300x100 Picture.If you're pro,you can make it what size you want.

Then Click Ok. This should appear:

Next,open an Image. You can upload every image,but,if you're a beginner,don't use too complicated images.

Crop it,and drag it in the Blank signature.If you want to resize it,crop it,and then when you have selected The Magic Wand/Quick Selection or Any Marque tool,right click on image. Then click on "Free Transform"

In this case,i resized Ishzark.
Next,click on the Eye near the "Layer 1",and your picture will Be invisible.You will need that,to do the background.You can even leave your picture visible,but it will be more hard to create the background.

Next,you will need Brushes. Go on the "Brush Tool",click it,and then,you will find some options at the upper of the Screen. Click on the image near "Brush",then click the Arrow you will see in the "Master Diameter" Line.

Choose some brushes.I choose Chaotic.

Click the "Background" layer,Click on the brush you want,and then Play with them. Draw some random things with your brushes,you can Draw Everything,Apart only a Line or a Stickman -.-"

I Drew this. If you want,you can blur your background,with your blur tool. I done that.

Next,if you want your background to be proffessional,click on "Filter" and then play with the options.

I choose "Brush Strokes>Sprayed Strokes"

Next,do your "Layer 1" Visible,with the eye.Right click on the Layer name,and then choose blending options. Play with them,there should be a good result.

I used outer glow,inner glow and drop shadow.And i put "Blend Mode" on "Hard Light".

Next,add some text,and click again on Blending Options,in the text layer this time,play with them etc.

It's arrived the moment of the Contour.

Create a new layer,Click on the Rectangular marquee tool,and select all the space. Then click on "Edit > Stroke" And fix the options(Color etc...).

Then click "Ok".
Now click on a random point of the image.You should see your Contour!

You should've done. Click on "File > Save as..." Save it as PNG and upload it one some uploading site.

I didn't really do a good signature tis time,but you can do better!

Have Fun!
Back to top Go down
https://generationxacademy.forumotion.net

How to make a signature!!!
Page 1 of 1