A NEW GENERATION!
Hello and Welcome To GenerationXacademy!!!! We are honored to have you here!! please take a look around register and have fun. Also invite people and friends to our weekly tournaments!!!
A NEW GENERATION!
Hello and Welcome To GenerationXacademy!!!! We are honored to have you here!! please take a look around register and have fun. Also invite people and friends to our weekly tournaments!!!
A NEW GENERATION!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please note we have moved, Please join this website http://herouniverse.forums1.net/forum.htm

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you wish to be tested please visit the testing booths
time
Top posters
TheWiseman
[Tut]Exodia OTK I_vote_lcap[Tut]Exodia OTK I_voting_bar[Tut]Exodia OTK I_vote_rcap 
Jaden Yuki
[Tut]Exodia OTK I_vote_lcap[Tut]Exodia OTK I_voting_bar[Tut]Exodia OTK I_vote_rcap 
SacredDuelist
Keyblade
DamianX
ChaoasControl94-2
bladepoint
Tigerclaw
Shift
Enrise
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 70 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:02 am

[Tut]Exodia OTK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keyblade
Keyblade

Duel Points : 9001

[Tut]Exodia OTK Empty
PostSubject: [Tut]Exodia OTK   [Tut]Exodia OTK Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:17 pm

Monsters: 12
Spells:25
Traps: 3
Deck = 40

Monsters:
Destiny Hero Dogma x2
Destiny Hero Dreadmaster x3
Destiny Hero Plasma x3

* Notice all of the destiny monsters are lvl 8 and DARK you will see why in the spells

Royal Magical Library x2

*Draw Power magnet it is based on counters that happen when YOU or your OPPONENT activate spells read the 3rd,4th and 5th word of te card people have been questioning me everytime saying it doesnt work when you play a spell

Spells:
Trade in x3 --> LVL 8
Destiny Draw x3 --> Destiny Hero
Allure of Darkness x2 --> Dark
Reload x3 --> Bad Hand and 1 Counter
Magical Mallet x3 --> Bad Hand and 1 Counter
Upstart Goblin x3 --> Counter and 1 Draw
Broken Bamboo Sword x2 --> 1 counter and setup for next card
Golden Bamboo Sword x3 --> draw 2 and 1 counter

Trap:
Reckless Greed x3 --> use in emergancies

*ruling on Reckless Greed

You cannot activated Reckless Greed if you do not have enough cards to draw it

ex: 1 card in deck --> cannot play reckless

have fun and note this deck is only for amusement and will not be allowed in tournaments
Back to top Go down

[Tut]Exodia OTK
Page 1 of 1